Ten years, 18 movies, and it all comes down to this. “复仇者: 无限战争” is finally here. Well, it’s actually been here for two weeks, but I didn’t want to spoil everybody. With that said, if you haven’t seen this cinematic masterpiece yet, STOP READING.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- 洛基，阿斯加德，或d I N S或N的王子。
- Loki is supposed to the god of MISCHIEF, and you want me to believe his plan is just to stab Thanos?
- I know he’s technically a god but how does Thor survive the ship blowing up?
- Banner usually has no memories of his time as Hulk. How does he remember Thanos?
- For these opening scenes, and most of the movie, Banner is very visibly shaken. The general theory is that due to his Hulk memory issues, the events of Ultron, Ragnarok, and 无限战争 all take place in about a week for him. Poor Banner.
- Tony promises no more surprises right at Dr. Strange comes up 🙂
- The spidey sense is really cool. As is Peter repeatedly hitting Ned in the face to get his attention.
- Stan Lee’s cameos, while now predictable, are always delightful.
- Peter should have been the one to call Thanos’ goon “Squidward.” That is some A+ Millenial/Gen Z humor, and it was wasted on a man in his 50’s.
- 出血。边缘。盔甲。 A +
- The Cloak of Levitation is a better friend than I’ve ever had.
- I R O 4 N性s P R I D E。
- The cracks in Pepper’s voice make that the third most emotional scene.
- If you are going to whitewash one of your few ethnic characters, at least have them maintain the accent.
- My stomach literally dropped the first time vision is stabbed.
- I got goosebumps because of the 复仇者 theme music with Steve’s entrance. God, I love a good score.
- I do not appreciate Clint and Scott being thrown away with one line. This is the biggest movie of the MCU, and you’re not going to include one of the original 复仇者? That’s just cold.
- The movie flows very well between Earth, space, and flashback
- I love the Guardian’s music. I still want to know how Quill keeps his tape deck and walkman functioning though.
- The foreshadowing of Gamora and the soul stone is WAY too obvious.
- The first time I saw the reality stone scene I thought Drax and Mantis were dead.
- Strange asks Tony if he can get them home. Stange has a Sling Ring. Strange can get them back.
- Watching Thor laugh-cry through his history gives me all the feels.
- One of the best details in this film is Okoye’s side-eye at Banner fumbling around in the hulkbuster.
- The choreography and cinematography of the Wakanda battle are beautiful.
- Bruce Banner character development: In “复仇者,” Banner was so anxious, he couldn’t even say “Hulk”. Six years later, he calls the hulk an a–hole. A+ character development.
- It’s so convenient that all these planets have breathable atmospheres.
- I want to be mad at Strange for giving up the time stone, but he’s seen the only future where they win, so it makes sense.
- I hate the Russo brothers for making me watch Vision die twice in three minutes.
- Way back at the skirmish in New York, one of Thanos’ goons gets his hand chopped off 通过 a Dr. Strange portal. That’s what they should’ve done to Thanos.
- Tom Holland completely improvised his death scene. Give the man an Oscar.
- The emotional weight of the ending is removed when you remember they’ve already confirmed sequels for Guardians of the Galaxy, Spiderman: Homecoming, and Black Panther.
- This was film six of Chris Evans’ six-film contract. I do not understand how he made it out alive.
- In a film with over 40 named characters, no one felt forgotten about. Well, except the two that were literally forgotten about.
- I appreciated the instant meme-ification of one of the film’s biggest moments, despite the strong anti-spoiler campaign.
- Strange: “Are you seriously leaning on The Cauldron of the Cosmos?”
- Stark: “Dude, you’re embarrassing me in front of the wizards.”
- Quill: “This might be dangerous so let’s put on our mean faces.”
- Thor: “Your father killed my brother… Families can be tough.”
- Peter: “You can’t be a friendly, neighborhood, Spiderman if there’s no neighborhood.”
- Stark: “I do not want another single pop-culture reference out of you the rest of the trip.”
- Stark: “What exactly do they do?” Mantis: “Kick Names, Take a–.”
- Okoye: “When you said you were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world, this is not what I imagined.”
- Banner: “Oh, screw you, you big green a–hole! I’ll do it myself!”
- Peter: “I got you. I got you. Sorry, I can’t remember anybody’s names.
- 怒：motherf ...
I am a senior and the web editor, as well as one of the copy editors for 测量员. I am also the pit section leader for the Warrior Marching Band,...